Introducing the B6
Water dispenser technology reaches a new level of mastery through the B6, with not a square inch of space wasted
The next generation of watercoolers has arrived with the B6. This unit packs our most advanced technology into our most size-efficient and office space-friendly dimensions. Available in black and silver, it comes with the premium filtration and guaranteed high water quality that Borg & Overström is best known for. End-users can now enjoy refined hydration with digital precision, and distributors can comfortably offer their customers their best refreshment experience yet.
Let’s break down all the features this exquisite model comes with.
The B6 stands only 320mm wide, 300mm deep and stands 417mm tall. Depending on its dispense options, the B6 will weigh between 17 and 23.75kg. Maximal efficiency in the machine’s overall size means less raw material mined and processed for its creation, in-keeping with our sustainability pledges and actions.
One might be forgiven for thinking that this new level of compactness means either reducing dispense height or (at best) retaining previous dimensions. We’re pleased to say that with 290mm of accommodation, the B6 represents the absolute best size-to-dispense-height ratio on the market. The B6 also boasts elite-level dispensing capacity, with its chilled & sparkling output reaching 50 litres-per-hour.
Dispensing versatility through superior technology
The B6 comes with incredible inbuilt technology that makes its diverse output of drinking water types possible. A B6 will come with the power and proficiency only possible through Borg & Overström’s signature innovations. These are:
- Dry Chill® – Our superior cooling system is a stainless steel coil encased on a solid-black system for instant response cool down action. It operates with an environmentally-friendly refrigerant gas. This cooling system provides freshly chilled (and adjustable) water temperatures between 2° and 11°C.
- Eco mode – A revolutionary advance in energy saving software; helping end-users save money sustainably by autoregulating a machine’s idle state without the need for overusing an on/off switch.
- Totality® – The unique methodology behind hygiene-assured refreshment which provides an exceptional standard of water safety and quality cleanliness.
All these innovations provide a litany of user options.
The B6 will instantly dispense your water in up to four ways: chilled, ambient, sparkling and for the first time, hot. Where facilities managers once had to face the extra expense of multiple dispensing outlets to cover all these bases, they can now have it all in one. This frees up efforts for distributor and end-user alike. The hot water temperature from a B6 is 92°C, and this too is adjustable.
B6 CHA Specification
- Dispense options Chilled, Hot & Ambient
- Max power consumption 1500W
- Water system Dry Chill®
- Black 739080
- Countertop dimensions W320xD400xH415mm
- Dispense height 290mm
- Water temperatures Chilled 2°C/Hot 92°C
- Throughput flow rate 50 (LPH) – Chilled | 15 (LPH) – Hot