BWT PREMIUM WATER –
PERFECT MINERALISATION WITH MAGNESIUM
BWT bestdrink PREMIUM V is a filter system especially for the refinement of drinking water for enjoyment from drinking water dispensers. Thanks to the patented BWT Magnesium Technology, magnesium is added to the raw water in a targeted way, replacing the calcium. This mineralisation in favour of magnesium gives the optimised water a very pleasant, slightly mineralised taste. Regardless of whether the water is chilled or not chilled, carbonated or still, mineralisation with magnesium improves its sensory quality and turns all water into PREMIUM water.
In addition, the multi-stage filter removes unwanted ingredients such as particles, organic components and chlorine. The filter system consists of
a filter cartridge with a BWT besthead filter head screwed onto it. Check valves in the filter head prevent return flow and uncontrolled water escape. Food-safe BWT bestdrink PREMIUM filter systems are pressure-resistant and safe. They can be operated worldwide in any drinking water system and with any drinking water dispenser.
With BWT bestdrink PREMIUM S, drinking water can be optimised for the particular requirements for water dispenser operation.
The patented BWT Magnesium Technology mineralises water, enriching it with the valuable flavour carrier, magnesium. The innovative filter thus makes any tap water into delicious fresh drinking water with a slightly mineral note.
- Particle pre-filter | Separation of coarse particles such as sand and rust
- Activated carbon pre-filter with silver | Elimination of oxidants, protection of ion exchanger against ageing
- High performance ion exchanger | BWT Magnesium Technology Magnesium add-on in exchange to calcium
- Activated carbon nonwoven | Elimination of organic substances, chlorine, foreign odour and foreign taste
- Particle fine filter | Separation of fine particles and suspended matter
Technical benefits of BWT bestdrink PREMIUM at a glance
- 5-stage filtration
- Ideal mineralisation of cold water for higher magnesium content
- Activated charcoal fleece for consistently crystal-clear water
- Ease of handling when replacing the filter
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Typical capacity in litres | 5000 | 10 °TH
- Height without bracket in mm | 420
- Height with bracket in mm | 445
- Connection height in mm | 370
- Filter cartridge diameter in mm | 115
- Weight in kg (dry/wet) | 2.3/3.2
- Filter cartridge article no | FS23P10A00
- Connection | ⅜″ × ⅜″
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- Inlet pressure | 2–8 bar
- Water temperature | 4–30 °C
- Ambient temperature | 4–40 °C
Connection thread options with BWT besthead FLEX