FILTER FOR GREAT-TASTING WATER
Raw water has to be optimised for use in catering. BWT besttaste 15 is a filter system that perfects the odour and flavour of drinking water for use in hotels, restaurants and catering. The filter system consists of a filter cartridge and a screwed-on BWT besthead filter head. The two backflow prevention devices stop water from flowing back into the drinking water pipeline or filter cartridge while also preventing any accidental leaks.
The main filter stage features granulates made from special activated charcoal, which removes chlorine, organic compounds and other substances (‘off flavours’) from the water that impair its flavour and odour. BWT besttaste gives water and the products it is used in an outstanding set of high-quality sensory properties.
The systems from BWT water+more are safe and pressure-resistant food-grade filters that can be utilised in any drinking water system worldwide.
BWT besttaste filter cartridges deliver the best water for vending machines, coffee machines and water dispensers. Any existing particulates and off-flavour unpleasant tastes or odours are reliably eliminated.
This ensures that all dispensed cold and hot beverages are lent their optimum flavour. It likewise enhances the sensory quality of water from water dispensers.
BWT besttaste 20 filter cartridges with integrated pre-filtration are ideally suited for pre-filtration upstream of BWT bestaqua ROC reverse osmosis systems.
- Particle pre-filter | Traps coarse particles like sand and rust
- Main filtration stage with activated charcoal | Eliminates chlorine, organic substances and compounds that give rise to an extraneous odour or taste (‘off flavours’)
- Fine particle filter | Traps fine particles and suspended solids
Technical advantages of BWT besttaste 15 at a glance:
- Integrated particle pre-filtration
- High-quality activated carbon
- Activated charcoal fleece for consistently crystal-clear water
- Reduces the heavy-metal content of water
- Ease of handling when replacing the filter
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Typical capacity in litres | 40 000
- Height without bracket in mm | 360
- Height with bracket in mm | 385
- Connection height in mm | 310
- Filter cartridge diameter in mm | 88
- Weight in kg (dry/wet) | 0.9/1.5
- Filter cartridge article no | 125501410
- Connection | ⅜″ × ⅜″
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- Inlet pressure | 2–8 bar
- Water temperature | 4–30 °C
- Ambient temperature | 4–40 °C
Connection thread options with BWT besthead FLEX